One City Summit
Join Mayor Vincent C. Gray and 1,000 other DC residents on Saturday, February 11, 2012, from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center for the “One City Summit” – a frank and open conversation about what needs to be done to create Washington, DC as One City.
At the event, you will have the opportunity to let your voice be heard by:
- Voting on specific priorities for action in the coming year
- Brainstorming new ideas about how the D.C. Government can work more effectively with its citizens
- Identifying ways you can be more involved in future efforts to create a more unified city that works for everyone
- Learning about current efforts to grow our economy, improve our schools, create more jobs, and other initiatives underway to move our city forward
- Discussing some of the biggest challenges that prevent our city from becoming truly One City
- Sharing your views in small group discussions and listening to neighbors from every part of the District
Along with other top city officials, the mayor will be present all day to listen to your concerns and hear your ideas. A free lunch will be served to everyone who attends!