Big Chair Coffee and Grill, located at 2122 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue SE
The DC Department of Housing and Community Development, as part of Lead Poisoning Prevention Awareness Week, will host a Sidewalk Fair on Friday, October 28. The fair will be held in front of Big Chair Coffee and Grill, located at 2122 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue SE, and will begin at 10:30 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m.
- DHCD Lead Safe Washington and Single Family Rehab Programs: information on lead abatement and home repair assistance
- DC Fire and EMS: CPR demos
- DC Child and Family Services Agency: foster care and adoption information
- DC Water: information on the Lead Water Service Line Replacement Program
- United Healthcare: healthcare information
- And many more!
See the DHCD Sidewalk Fair flyer for more information.